Thursday 5 May 2011

Free Time

I have little free time, because the University takes up more time me, I have class since 8:30 until 18:30 every days! I stay all the moment in class sometimes in class very boring and I feel that lose time important.

Well, when I have free time I love to share whit my boyfriend, whit he go to the cinema, eat junk food, sleeping, watching TV, in this others things.

Also I like read in the night, I love the novels and the book about the children (psychological aspects). One the favorite book – that I to return read – is “Vengo del Sol” this is a book writing for a children when he has 10 years old.

I like walking in the park, visit the library (in special “Santiago library). I love to talk whit my mom and friends.

Finally believe I have little free time, I enjoy on maximum.

See you classmate

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I heat lost my free time in boring class. I undertand you. Bye

    ReplyDelete