Saturday 7 May 2011

Cell Phone!

The cellphone is a phone, but personal and customise. Whit the cellphone I can call, take a photograph, record, send and receive messages.

My last cellphone is a present of my mother; she gave the cellphone to me when I was 17 years old for my confirmation. But now I’ve a new cellphone, it is a present of my boyfriend, this cell phone is touch!

The cellphone is very easy to use, because all the cellphones are organized in the same way, one place where the messages are, another where the camera is, another where the games are, etc.

I always use the cellphone, to wake up, to send message, to take photos, etc. I can’t live without my cellphone jajaja.

I like the cellphone because it has my memories and many important things inside. Also I like the cellphone because it is useful and practical.

My life is easier with the cellphone because I use the cellphone in emergency instance and to daily life for example: when I call a friend, when to the police call for an accident, etc.

Well, the cellphone (for me) is the best piece of technology that has been created.


See you class ;)


Bye

4 comments:

  1. Your new cellphone is so cool ;)

    Kisses!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, the cellphone is very important in the life, because it helps a lot of things.

    See you class =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cellphone is equal to yours!

    See you class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!

    I agree with you, the cell phone is also my favorite subject.

    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete