Thursday 14 April 2011

Music

I listen the music depending my state of mind, for example: I´m sad I listen the music happy, because the intention is change my emotion, for this the music is important in my life.

I like the music romantic and the “dance music” as: Chico Trujillo, Juana Fe, Juan Luis Guerra, in this others.

I don´t have one favorite group or singer, but I love Alejandro Sanz because reminds me of my boyfriend, and all the moments that had lived whit he.

I prefer listen to radio, because for me, the radio is more dynamic than the own music collection.

I like singing karaoke but I sing very badly, my friends said that I sing as men ¬¬

Finally I think that the music is important for the people and culture because the music is a way of expression the emotion, ideas, state of mind, etc.

Well

See you

Bye

3 comments:

  1. My dear "macho" singer!!!! :D

    I love Alejandro Sanz too, and I love you <3!!

    I think we have to play karaoke again at Raquel's, sooner!

    see you on Monday!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maka, it's nice that you use music to raise your mood. Instead, if I feel sad I hear ballads, and when I'm happy I like listening a lot of happy music =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like dancing with the music of Juan Luis Guerra. And you??

    I see you.

    ReplyDelete