Thursday 7 April 2011

Hi!!

Mi name is Makarena Reyes Cancino, I am a forth years student of Education at University of Chile (in Santiago).

About me:

What is my favourite clothing?

Well, I love the scarves, so that is a good present for my birthday ;) … no, it’s a joke!!

I am a quietm, few friend - person, but I value them a lot, because they are very important for me.

Another thing, I have a partner!! … We have been together since 2006! ... yes, 5 years old together total!

Finally, I hope to pass english 3!! jajjaja

Well

see you next class ;)

Bye

5 comments:

  1. Hello Maka ! jaja I hope to pass english three too. And I want learn more about this lenguage.

    I'll see you the monday. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maka, your comment made me laugh :). Congratulations for you and your boyfriend Roberto for the anniversary that you´re celebrating this week. I´m with my boyfriend since 2006 too.
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Makarena, I fail english 3 too, but this year I think all pass good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, friends are really important.

    ReplyDelete